Item # STARTERSET-11
Free of - Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
The New thinkbaby Starter Set is the perfect gift or start set for any parent. The set includes 2 of our polypropylene 5oz baby bottles. The bottles are outfitted with our Stage A nipples (designed for 0 to 6 months). The set contains 2 of our polypropylene 9oz baby bottles with Stage B nipples (designed for 6+ months). And finally we have included 2 extra nipples (1 Stage A and 1 Stage B). All of the nipples features our anti-colic design.
With the starter set, you get every speed of nipple you need. All nipples are labeled Level 2 (for Stage A) and Level 3 (for Stage B). This will provide you with the ability to see which flow rate works best for your little one, as all children feed at different rates. This also means that if you purchase this for a gift, you won't have to concern yourself with making sure that you've purchased the appropriate product.
- No Spill nipple features a cross cut design. The design also mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires your little one to nurse to receive fluid.
- Anti-colic nipple helps reduce incidence of gas and spit up. Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone - provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeding.
- Comes with Stage A and Stage B nipples.
- The transformational line - The thinkbaby system allows parents to transform baby bottles to our award winning Sippy Cup through purchase of the Conversion Kit. The system saves parents money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when its time for the next stage in feeding.
- Comes with Travel Top reduces chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
- Eco-friendly Baby bottles are made from materials that can be recycled after use. Does not leach chemicals to adversely affect the environment.
- Recommended by - Healthy Child Healthy World, Safbaby, ZRecommends and MetroMoms