Item # Y11216
- Removable headrest for better rear facing installation, can be used rear facing with headrest for infants up to 35 pounds.
- Easy to read center angle indicator with two position settings.
- Easy adjust, no rethread harness for use to 65pounds, multi-position crotch strap adjustment.
- Built in lock offs for both rear and forward facing installation.
- Color coded belt paths for easy installation.
- Minimum weight recommendation: 5 Pounds.
- Maximum weight recommendation: 60 Pounds.
Item # Y11216
The First Years Family of Highest Rated True Fit Convertible Car Seats-Easy for You, Safer for Your Baby. The True Fit Rebound (model C670) was awarded Five Stars in both the rear and forward facing modes, the maximum awarded by NHTSA and our True Fit (model C630) was awarded Four Stars in both the rear and forward facing positions. And new to the True Fit of highest rated car seats is the True Fit Recline (model C650). Why buy the True Fit convertible seat? Did you know that you can use our seat from 5 to 65 pounds and during the entire time of use your child will be secured in a 5 pt harness. And most Safety Advocates recommend keeping your child in a harness as long as possible. Advocates also recommend keeping your little one rear facing for as long as possible. We have a removable head rest, that really is easy to remove. One finger lifts the release and you are able to pull the head rest off until you need it, usually up to 22pounds. As your infant starts to grow, simply add the head rest back on and you are good to go in the rear facing position up to 35pounds. The True Fit seats all have deep side wings and they are all side impact tested to International Standards. Unless you have a few hours to spare, you will really appreciate our no rethread, easy to adjust harness system. We have easy to access shoulder belt height adjusters on each side of the seat and they are clearly marked with recommended positions (four) based on whether you are installing in a rear or forward facing position. All of this means you never have to spend time trying to figure out how to correctly rethread or adjust the harness.
The First Years True Fit Recline Convertible Car Seat in Navy/Grey