Item # 1765454
- t-tario 35 infant car seat.
- t-tario car seat base.
- Seat pad & head support.
- Luxury foam support.
- European styling.
- Canopy and exterior fabric offer UV 50+ protection and are water resistant.
- 5 pt, front adjust harness helps you get your baby in and out.
- Snaps onto all stroller chassis using car seat adapter (sold seperately) engineered to fit t-tario 35.
- Side impact tested for occupant retention.
- Energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management.
- Luxury foam included for the ultimate in comfort for your child.
- Industry-leading, three-year manufacturer's warranty.
- With out base 10.2 lbs.
- With base 17.4lbs.
- Width: 18.3'' height: 16.5'' length: 26.5''.
- Care and Maintenance - Removable seat pad may be washed in cold water on delicate cycle and drip-dried.
- Fabric Content - 100% Polyester.
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps ensure correct installation.
- 5-point harness with front adjustment helps keep baby secure.
Item # 1765454
Co-engineered with Graco, the t-tario 35 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigourously tested for safety, including side impact testing to keep your baby secure from 5 to 35lbs and 32 inches. The Teutonia t-tario 35 car seat's LATCH equipped, stay-in-car base has a one hand dial adjustment to ensure the proper installation angle and integrated belt lock off to further simplify installation. Seat includes a removable infant head support, privacy shade and the EPS, energy absorbing foam.
Teutonia T- Tario 35 Infant Car Seat in Topaz Green
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love this seat!
April 24, 2013
I just got this seat yesterday. I don't have the baby to try it out yet, but it looks great! Overall it just seems exceptionally well made. The seat is really cushy and looks/feels as if it would be really comfortable to ride in. It's got much nicer padding than I've ever seen on an infant seat. Wish I could ride in it! ;) The canopy is large and sturdy and the air flow possibility is nice. The privacy shade is probably one of my favorite features and seems well designed for good coverage and good airflow and it's easy to store away when not in use. I'm really glad I decided on this seat for baby #4! It's made by the same company as Graco and when I called them about it they told me that they were going to be phasing it out of the US market and focus on the European market for it, so get it while you can!