Item # 1765772
- New Basket.
- Metro 60 Wheels: Providing a superbly smooth ride on any surface, our metro 60 wheels give your stroller a familiar, traditional look along with no-maintenance, built in air chamber performance. Ideal for both city sidewalks and grassy parks.
- Independent front and rear wheel suspension and ball bearing construction for a smooth quiet ride.
- Modular base for interchangeable seating options that remove and reverse.
- Quick fast fold leaving room in the trunk for the rest of your gear.
- Larger rear wheels for an extra smooth ride on any surface.
- Strong steel construction engineered to perform as well from your first child through your last.
- No flat air tires.
- Easy removable wheels.
- Quick-adjust, 12-position handle.
- Industry-leading, three-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Weight: T-150 20lbs.
- Wheel Diameter: front: 7" back: 11".
- Dimensions: 21" W x 28-45" H x 38" L.
- Folded with wheels: 24" W x 17" H x 36" L.
- Folded without wheels: 24" W x 11" H x 34" L.
Item # 1765772
The chassis is the heart of your teutonia stroller. German engineers meticulously construct each one, creating an enduring framework that blends quality, comfort, convenience and safety. Though light and nimble, the t-100 provides your baby with luxurious comfort. It steers and veers with ease, yet still has the rock-solid teutonia construction that minimizes wobbles and squeaks for a smooth, quiet ride. Designed with full suspension on both rear and front wheels, teutonia wheels are air-filled so they glide smoothly over virtually any surface. Yet unlike other air-filled tires, they're tubeless and completely maintenance-free.