||Weight with seat: 26.5 lbs
Weight with carrycot: 26.5 lbs
Chassis weight: 18.3 lbs
Usage Age/Weight Capacity: Birth to 45 lbs
||Dimensions (in): 36.5 x 22.8 x 33.6
||Car Seat/Bassinet Compatible
Five positions: 3 parent facing and 2 forward facing
Adjustable hood provides additional protection from wind and light
Adjustable footrest means no dangling feet no matter the age of your child.
Transforms into a carriage or travel system with the addition of a carrycot or car seat
Stokke Xplory's innovative design brings your child up and closer to parents, and also away from dust. The innovative height optimizes eye contacts and bonding between parent and baby, and toddlers enjoy a more interesting panoramic view. Just as exciting, the height allows it to function as a high chair so dining out, meeting friends at a cafe and other social activities are more enjoyable for all. Being higher up also means easy handling for parents in caring for the child no need to bend over! Easy to maneuver and extremely stable, it also features adjustable 2-way seating, a footrest that grows with the child, and 2-wheel mode to carry up and down the stairs. The Stokke Xplory is the only urban stroller you'll ever need.
- A chassis, a seat, and a textile set.
- The seat textile set includes a Seat Padding, a Rear Textile Cover, a Harness Protector, a Seat Rail Cover, a Canopy with Visor, a Baby Pad, a Shopping Bag, a Mosquito Net, and a Rain Cover.
- Innovative, stylish, and attractive design.
- Made in Europe from lightweight aluminum and automobile-grade polymer.
- Seat designed to be used from birth to 45 lbs. or 3-4 Years.
- Height adjustable seat brings the child up closer to the parent.
- Easy to handle and maneuver.
- Two way facing suitable baby’s needs as they grow.
- 5 seat reclining positions.
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet.
- Height and angle adjustable handle provides the best ergonomic solution to any size parent.
- Depth adjustable baby pad offers soft, but firm support to a tiny back.
- Soft padded seat gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Foldable visor provides extra protection from wind and light.
- Comes with an adjustable five-point harness.
- Meets US and international safety standards.
- 3-year warranty.
- No cross bar between wheels allowing longer stride.
- Single brake solution for both wheels.
- Water repellent canopy fabric with ventilation.
- Large shopping bag with expandable mesh pocket inside.
- Available in 6 textile colors: beige, red, blue, dark navy, purple, and green.
- Car seat adapters available for Graco Snugride, PegPerego Primo Viaggio SIP and SIP 30/30, and Maxi Cosi Mico.
- Weight: Chassis 18.3 lbs. With Seat 23 lbs.
- Chassis is made of aluminium and different types of plastic.
- The upholstery is made of polyester.
- The rain cover is made of phthalate free PVC.
Pink Pixel Summer Textile Kit
There's nothing better than a beautiful summer's day - but sometimes it can be difficult to beat the heat. With a day in the sunshine in mind, Stokke has developed a unique summer kit, designed to help babies and kids keep cool even in the most sweltering conditions.
The sun brings health and happiness. But it is not without its dangers. Bear in mind that children's bodies regulate their temperatures at different rates to adults. If you feel uncomfortably warm, chances are your child feels even hotter.
The special Stokke Xplory Summer Kit includes rear and side ventilation netting to increase all-important air-flow through the stroller and around your child. A sun sail, parasol and hood offers Factor SPS 50 protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
We often associate warmth with comfort, contentment and pleasure. But a hot baby is not necessarily a happy baby. By opening up the sides of the Stokke Xplory hood and adding rear ventilation, you can help your child get the best out of those lovely long summer days. Naturally, we recommend that you shade your child from the sun's harmful rays whenever possible. As the saying goes, don't forget to slip on a shirt, slop on the sunscreen and slap on a hat!
The Stokke Xplory terrycloth seat insert cools the skin by first absorbing moisture and then allowing it to evaporate.
Rear Textile CoverSunsailParasolTerry Cloth Seat Cover
Stokke XPLORY Stroller in Pixel Pink
Stokke XPLORY Stroller in Pixel Pink