Item # 492901
|Stroller weight: 28.8 lbs
|Age/Weight Capacity: Birth to 45 lbs
|Open (in): 29.5-40.2 L x 35-48.4 H x 22.4 W
|Folded Dimensions: 38.9 L x 13.4 H x 22 W|
What's Included: Raincover, mosquito net, cup holder, shopping bag
||Car Seat/Bassinet Compatible
The Xplory is car seat and bassinet compatible, making it
suitable for use from birth (each sold separately).
The Xplory's seat can recline to the perfect position in rear or parent facing modes. Laser cut perforation and mesh allow optimal ventilation, while an oversize canopy, with added extension, offers ultimate protection.
||Adjustable Footrest & Newborn Insert
The adjustable footrest means no dangling feet no matter the age of your child. The Athleisure collection features an upgraded newborn insert with an extended foot support, adjustable headrest and moisture absorbing textiles.
Matching Shopping Bag
Stokke's designers have also included a two-tone shopping bag with coordinating detailing, so you can take everything you and baby need during your outings together.
When you're a parent, your days are filled with activity! You're strolling with your baby, doing the last minute diaper change turn around or the Teddy bear pick-up squat routine. This is the inspiration behind Stokke's Athleisure Collection. It isn't a statement about fashion. It's about encouraging modern parents to continue leading their active lifestyles with their children.
Breathable, with pops of fresh, vibrant color, the technical fabrics have been carefully selected for their wicking and quick-dry properties. Laser cut perforation and mesh allow optimal ventilation, while an oversize canopy, with added extension, offers ultimate protection.
For even more functionality, Stokke® Xplory® Athleisure incorporates an upgraded newborn insert with an extended foot support, adjustable headrest and moisture absorbing textiles.
To keep everything you and your baby need securely stowed during your outings together, Stokke's designers have also included a two-tone shopping bag with coordinating detailing.
No stroller in its class matches smooth ride or innovation of Stokke® Xplory®. The iconic stroller is height adjustable, raising your child higher to promote interaction and eye contact while you explore the world together. Front or rear facing with a five point safety harness, adjustable footrest and handle, Stokke® Xplory® provides an almost endless choice of seating positions to adapt to you and your baby's ever-changing needs.
Stokke Stroller Seat
- NEW! Redesigned wheels are lighter, stronger and more durable, complementing the function and quality of Stokke's signature stroller
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces (on the beach, on pebbles etc.)
- Easy swivel front wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Open design with space between the wheels and no crossbar to restrict the way you walk
- Raises your child higher, promoting interaction while you explore the world together
- Fits all table heights in cafés/restaurants
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active
- Soft padded seat
- Depth adjustable baby pad
- An extra cushion reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies
- The adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet and stimulates movement and variation whilst sitting
- Height adjustable- brings the baby closer to mum and dad
- Curved base with air ventilation
- Integrated pockets for storage
- Optional opening for ventilation through 30% of the hood to prevent your child from overheating. Opening protected by mosquito net
- Carry handles fastened to the sturdy plastic gives a very safe solution when carrying the cot
- Visor for extra protection from wind and light. Can be folded back or removed by unzipping it from the hood
- Soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby
- Cover lined for extra protection
- Removable for temperature regulation and allows easy access to the baby
- Stokke® PIPA™ by Nuna® Infant Car Seat can be used with Stokke® Xplory® as a travel system without the use of adapters.
- Stokke® car seat adapters (sold separately) make it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturers.
Seat with textiles: Seat Padding, Rear Textile Cover, Harness Protector, Seat Rail Cover and Hood with Visor, Baby Pad, Shopping Bag, Mosquito Net and Rain Cover.
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 8.4/18.52
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/8.38
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in: 29.5-40.2 x 35-48.4 x 22.4
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in: 38.9 x 13.4 x 22
- Carry cot weight in lbs: 9.7
- Chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in:29.5-40.2 x 35-48.4 x 22.4
- Folded chassis with carry cot dimension (length x height x width) in: 17.7 x 56.5/22.0
- Seat suitable for weight in lbs: From birth to 45lb
- Carry cot suitable for weight in lbs: 0-20
- Maximum storage load in lbs: 4.4
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminum and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyester and polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.