Item # 180203
- A chassis, a seat, and a textile set.
- The seat textile set includes a Seat Padding, a Rear Textile Cover, a Harness Protector, a Seat Rail Cover, a Canopy with Visor, a Baby Pad, a Shopping Bag, a Mosquito Net, and a Rain Cover.
- Innovative, stylish, and attractive design.
- Made in Europe from lightweight aluminum and automobile-grade polymer.
- Seat designed to be used from birth to 45 lbs. or 3-4 Years.
- Height adjustable seat brings the child up closer to the parent.
- Easy to handle and maneuver.
- Two way facing suitable baby’s needs as they grow.
- 5 seat reclining positions.
- Adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet.
- Height and angle adjustable handle provides the best ergonomic solution to any size parent.
- Depth adjustable baby pad offers soft, but firm support to a tiny back.
- Soft padded seat gives a comfortable ride for the child.
- Foldable visor provides extra protection from wind and light.
- Comes with an adjustable five-point harness.
- Meets US and international safety standards.
- 3-year warranty.
- No cross bar between wheels allowing longer stride.
- Single brake solution for both wheels.
- Water repellent canopy fabric with ventilation.
- Large shopping bag with expandable mesh pocket inside.
- Available in 6 textile colors: beige, red, blue, dark navy, purple, and green.
- Car seat adapters available for Graco Snugride, PegPerego Primo Viaggio SIP and SIP 30/30, and Maxi Cosi Mico.
- Weight: Chassis 18.3 lbs. With Seat 23 lbs.
- Chassis is made of aluminium and different types of plastic.
- The upholstery is made of polyester.
- The rain cover is made of phthalate free PVC.
Item # 180203
Stokke Xplory’s innovative design brings your child up and closer to parents, and also away from dust. The innovative height optimizes eye contacts and bonding between parent and baby, and toddlers enjoy a more interesting panoramic view. Just as exciting, the height allows it to function as a high chair so dining out, meeting friends at a café and other social activities are more enjoyable for all. Being higher up also means easy handling for parents in caring for the child – no need to bend over! Easy to maneuver and extremely stable, it also features adjustable 2-way seating, a footrest that grows with the child, and 2-wheel mode to carry up and down the stairs. The Stokke Xplory is the only urban stroller you’ll ever need.
Stokke XPLORY Basic Stroller in Red
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
March 2, 2012
I Love the Stokke Xplory This is a bueatiful stroller!! I wanted something stylish and this stroller is that and MORE! It glides so smooth OMG if your thinking about getting this stroller stop thinking and buy it no regrets!!! Oh I was going to get the carry cot but you don't really need it becase the basic lets all the way back so baby can sleep! You gotta Love IT!!
Pros:Stylish and smooth
Cons:Not a thing