Item # NAV-V2-6-200The world’s first auto stop™ inline™
The new navigator buggy brings a whole new level of convenience to the parenting day with the world’s first auto stop™ inline™. A pioneering ‘hands free’ braking system that is as convenient as it is safe. Ideal not just for emergencies and those heart stopping moments, but also those plentiful parenting moments when having three hands would be ideal: moments when an older child pauses to take in an interesting sight, a mobile phone starts to ring or simply the need to rub a smudge off their glasses when out strolling.
The hands-free auto stop™ simply activates and waits, it’s designed to engage and brake automatically – yes it’s that easy. auto stop™ prevents navigator unexpectedly from rolling away when parents hands are off the handle bar, auto stop™ is truly the peace of mind every parent needs. Easy and delightful to use, with a handle actuated lever, control is really at your fingertips.
At only 59cm wide, the navigator is streamlined to manoeuvre through narrow entrances and busy cafes. While parents enjoy the benefits of a slim & agile buggy, child comfort is paramount and parents can relax as the navigator offers an increased seat back height (allowing for an extra year of height growth) and longer newborn bed space than ever before.
The Navigator adapts from single to double with over 26 riding options and the inline double kit adapts to become a parent facing seat, allowing parents to bond with their child as they stroll. With the capacity to take two capsules as a travel system, the lives of the parents of twins just got supremely easier. We know children love riding in the double kit on the rear and it’s now even better with an adjustable neck support for younger babies, one handed recline and double kit sun mesh for shade & privacy. (Doubles Kit Sold Separately)
With 15 years of research & development into the ideal design for an inline, phil&teds has engineered unrivaled ‘kerb pop’ into the new navigator which is designed for ultra-light handling to ‘pop’ up kerbs and steps like they’re not even there. Kerb pop and 12” air filled tires smooth out bumps and allow parents to effortlessly glide to their destination.
- Auto stop braking system: safe & convenient
- Number of riding options: 26
- All new parent facing double kit
- Can now fit two capsules
- Kerb pop for ultra light handling
- One hand fast fold & frame lock
- Easy adjust tail-free 5 pt safety harness with shoulder pads for comfort
- Multi height adjustable handle with comfort foam grip
- Premium fabric
- Deeper & taller seat
- Easily removable sling
- Follow the sun hood with handy storage pockets
- Large parcel tray
- 12” air filled tyres
- Strong plastic foot well for easy cleaning
- Bumper bar
- Lockable wheel for multi terrain
- Multiple seat positions from lie flat to fully upright
- Globally safety certified
- Max load (main seat): 20 kgs/44 lbs
- Max load (double kit on front): 20 kgs/44 lbs
- Max load (double kit on rear):15 kg/33 lbs
- Width: 59cm
- Product weight: 12.5 kg/27.56lbs
- Newborn to 5 years