Item # PP-TOUR-ETS
Petunia Pickle Bottom presents an Original Collection Baby Carrier, the Tour Guide. The only carrier of its kind, the machine washable Tour Guide is made from recycled materials, including a recycled polyester shell (PET), and a recycled nylon liner.
Lightweight, versatile and made from recycled materials, this earth-friendly and stylish carrier is unmatched in comfort, support and ease of use, making it ready for rigors of life with baby, be it a passage to Peru or a trip to the corner market.
- Teak and taupe solid colored carrier with mustard coordinating hardware.
- Lightweight and Earth-friendly
- Made from recycled materials, including recycled polyester shell and recycled nylon liner
- Slips on like a t-shirt and buckles simply and securely into place
- Secure and versatile design allows your little co-traveler to face snugly inward, or outward with a view on the world
- Striking Earth tones and signature Petunia stitch detailing
- Color-coordinating custom hardware, time and fittings are seamlessly integrated
- Unmatched in comfort, support and overall ease-of-use
- Simple easy-to-use buckle system ensures baby is secure and comfortable for effortless, worry-free outings
- Secure infant leg button for babies 8-11 pounds
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Remove promptly. Lay flat to dry
- This baby carrier is for babies from 21" (53 cm) and 8 lb (3.5kg) up to 22 lb (10kg).