Item # IMPPBSNA55PL4
- Stylish, sculpted backrest covered in soft, stain-resistant, leather-like Prima Classe upholstery that cleans with a damp cloth.
- Tray removes easily, stores on chair's back legs.
- Includes storage net on back of seat.
- Footrest adjusts to three positions.
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Seven height positions and four unique, "Tilt-in-Space" reclining positions for infants through toddlers.
- Dual trays; dishwasher-safe dinner tray is ideal for serving, eating and clean-up.
- Five-point safety harness and passive restraint system.
- Folds easily and compactly.
- Non-scratching rubber wheels with rear brakes.
- Plush padding keeps infant comfortable and secure.
- Perfect for use as an adjustable youth chair as your toddler grows up.
- High-fashion designs.
- JPMA* safety certified.
- Made in Italy.
Item # IMPPBSNA55PL4
Prima Pappa Best is the ultimate high chair, with butter-soft, stain-resistant upholstery and adjustable height, seat angle and footrest options. Plus, dual trays make clean-up a snap.
It doesn't get any better than the "Best." Peg Perego's Prima Pappa Best has incredible features, including a tailored backrest, a net storage pouch on the back of the seat and irresistible, stain-resistant soft-touch Prima Classe upholstery. The footrest adjusts to three positions to accommodate a growing child, and the tray can be stored easily and compactly on the chair legs when folded. The double tray-including the dishwasher-safe dinner tray to make clean-up easier-removes for table feedings. As with all Peg Perego high chairs, the Prima Pappa Best comes fully assembled and has non-scratching rubber wheels and brakes. This ultimate high chair has seven height positions, a unique "Tilt-in-Space" feature (with four reclining positions), a five-point safety harness and passive restraint system. It's ideal as an adjustable youth chair once your toddler gets bigger. Folds easily for compact storage. Made in Italy.
Peg Perego Prima Pappa Best High Chair in Paloma
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
A great high chair!
March 13, 2013
We really like this high chair. It's comfortable and my little one can sit in it awhile without wanting to be taken out. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the tray is a little hard to push in and out. I would still buy this high chair even with that because maybe it is just mine.