Item # IPAX04NA34JU47J
- Travel System-compatible: "60" side accommodates a car seat, and "40" side is perfect for an older child.
- As children grow, older sibling can sit in the "60" side and younger one can use the "40" seat.
- Large, individual hoods are independently adjustable and ratcheting.
- Five-point safety harnesses protect children.
- Individual child trays independently open/remove for easy access to each child.
- Stands alone when folded.
- Centralized brake-cable releases the rear wheel lock.
- Includes a large, handy storage basket.
- Handle includes a bottle or cup holder.
- Two front double wheels, large rear single wheels; front wheel suspension with swivel or locking feature.
- The ultimate lightweight, side-by-side stroller that folds compactly.
- Large enough for two children, yet fits through standard doorways.
- Spacious seats with individual, multi-position backrests.
- Removable, hand-washable upholstery.
- Handle for carrying when folded.
- JPMA safety certified.
- Made in Italy.
Item # IPAX04NA34JU47J
The ideal double stroller for parents with children of different ages. Aria Twin's "60" side accommodates a car seat, and the "40" side is comfortable for an older child. Yet it fits through standard doorways. Perfect!
Peg Perego's Aria Twin 60/40 is the ideal solution for parents with children of different ages. This innovative, side-by-side system offers a unique split-seat configuration. It's Travel System-compatible, so our Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 car seat (sold separately) can be attached to the "60" side with the stroller's retractable anchors, while the "40" side has a comfortable seat for big brother or sister. And as they grow, the older child can sit in the "60" side and younger one can use the "40" seat. The stroller fits through standard doorways and has dual harnesses, hoods and child trays with cup holders. Rear wheels brake effortlessly with one hand and release with a simple push of a button.
Peg Perego Aria Twin 60/40 Double Stroller in Java
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
love this stroller!
May 13, 2012
This stroller is hands down a must have for a mom with 2 little ones! It worked wonderful for my newborn and 17month old babies(I have the peg perego infant car seat as well...I love it for my older baby. She can be strapped in but yet still move around and the hood covers her totally from the sun. It folds super easy! Opens super easy! Goes across all surfaces with ease. Great large basket can be pushed with one hand even fully loaded...there is nothing that I dont like about this stroller! I have 7 children and have used a LOT of strollers...this one is WONDERFUL!!! THE BEST!!! Pared with the infant car seat it makes life SO much easier!