Item # 1000-WHFREIGHT DETAILS:
- This item is delivered via UPS Freight. The UPS Driver will bring the package inside your home. (First Floor ONLY) Assembly is not provided.
- Please provide the best contact number for you. Once your item leaves the shipping facility, a UPS team member will contact you to schedule a delivery.
- Please report any damages or defects to Albee Baby upon delivery.
The wonderful charm of Mantova is the inspiration for this convertible crib. It will be a beautiful centerpiece in your little one’s nursery.
Full of artistic styling and detail, this is a crib that does not go unnoticed. With a curved top molding and delicately curved cutouts adorning both the head and footboards, this piece is designed to be a beautiful crib that can easily transition to a darling toddler bed, a child’s daybed, and later a stylishfull-sized bed. In addition to the curved detailing on the crib, the legs are also flared and provide a little bit of whimsy. This crib has a mattress support that can be placed in three different positions allowing you to easily reach your little newborn and then lower the mattress as your baby grows.
The artistic charm of the Mantova Forever Crib is complemented by the excellent craftsmanship and quality of the entire collection. With a dedication to safety and environmental responsibility, we have crafted this crib from Radiata Pine that comes from sustainable forests in New Zealand, and we have finished it with non-toxic finishes that are regularly tested to ensure they exceed all required standards for lead. Because of our dedication, you can be sure that your investment is both safe and environmentally conscientious.
- Full-size Crib easily converts to: Toddler Bed (Toddler Rail Kit sold separately), Child’s Day Bed (posts from Toddler Rail Kit required), Full-size Bed (Universal Rails sold separately)
- Three-position metal mattress support
- Complies with all crib standards required by CPSC (ASTM F1169-07 and 16CFR1508)
- Finishes exceed lead and heavy metal content requirements required by CPSC (ASTM F963-07 and 16CFR1303
- Converting from crib to full-size bed helps our environment by eliminating the need for new furniture using more new raw materials
- Crib Dimensions: 59" x 32" x 46"