Item # ORB841000Features
- Stroll with nearly all combinations of Orbit Baby seats (infant car seat, stroller seat, bassinet, and toddler car seat - sold separately)
- Perfect for strolling with twins, growing siblings, or a single child
- Front-and-back rotating seats means siblings can interact while strolling
- Convert from double to an uncompromised single stroller in a couple of clicks
- QuadShock™: patent-pending 6-wheel stroller suspension gives a plush ride with hassle-free, no-pump tires
- Narrow maneuverable frame easily navigates through doors and aisles
- Compact, nested fold to fit in many different trunk spaces
- Smart storage: large under-stroller basket, two cupholders, smartphone slot, and ShadePad™ tablet pocket
- The do-it-all ShadePad™ for your handlebar: shade your child, check your tablet computer, and stow your wallet
- Tires made of lightweight and responsive EVA, also used in the midsoles of performance running shoes
- Custom black-finish aerospace-grade aluminum frame optimizes strength while staying light weight
- Handlebar rotation and height adjustment fits all sizes of parents
- Compatible with Orbit Baby’s Stroller Panniers and Sidekick™ Stroller Board (when in single mode)
- Meets CPSIA [HR4040] and ASTM F833-11
- Stroller frame made with aerospace-grade aluminum
- Works with any combination of Orbit Baby seats in either position, except for toddler car seat and generation-one toddler stroller seat in rear SmartHub position
- Also available: for existing Orbit Baby Stroller Frame G2 owners, the Helix Plus Double Stroller Upgrade Kit
- Weight/Height Rating: see individual seat's weight rating; height limit for child in rear SmartHub position is seat height rating or 34” (86cm), whichever is shorter
- Product Dimensions
- handlebar heights: 35 – 45 in (89 – 114 cm)
- width (unfolded): 24 in (61 cm)
- dimensions (folded): 32L x 19W x 15.5H in (81L x 48W x 39H cm)
- Product Weights
- with SmartHub Attachment (double mode): 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
- without SmartHub Attachment (single mode): 19.2 lbs (8.7 kg)
Item # ORB841000
For modern families on the go with two kids, the Double Helix Stroller Frame is Orbit Baby’s complete double stroller solution. With two SmartHub™ rings, parents now have the option to stroll with all Orbit Baby seats in nearly all combinations (infant car seat, stroller seat, bassinet, and toddler car seat – sold separately), making it perfect for siblings, twins, and growing families. Front-and-back rotating seats mean siblings can interact while strolling, and the swiveling double seat makes it easy to help your child get in and out. With just a couple of clicks, the frame converts on the fly into an uncompromised single stroller to fit your changing family life. The patented QuadShock™ suspension on all wheels gives the stroller a plush ride, and the narrow frame easily navigates through narrow doors and aisles. The stroller’s compact, nested fold fits in many different trunk spaces, and its smart storage options include a large under-stroller basket, two cupholders, a smartphone slot, and the ShadePad™ tablet pocket. It also features a custom black-finish aerospace-grade aluminum frame, 3-position telescoping handlebar, and hassle-free, no-pump tires. The Double Helix Stroller Frame is compatible with Orbit Baby’s stroller accessories, including the Sidekick™ Stroller Board (when in single mode) and Stroller Panniers. It meets CPSIA [HR4040] and ASTM F833-11.
Orbit Baby Double Helix Stroller Frame - Black
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Coolest stroller ever!
December 13, 2013
This is the coolest stroller ever!! i always get compliments when we are out and about. Hear people whisper "oh that's a cool stroller" or "we should get that kind of stroller" it is super light but very sturdy and strong. I love that it is small and compact. Easily folds to fit in the back of the truck even in my small Lexus IS 300. Definitely best buy ive gotten for my kids. Of course Albee baby makes it all much affordable with their discounts and fast shipping. Love albeebaby!!
Cons:not even one!!
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Premium Stroller Frame!!!
August 2, 2013
Im very happy with this stroller!!! Its the best stroller ever!!!!