Item # 2CR001
- Made in Europe to strict environmental standards.
- Available in birch and walnut.
- Converts to toddler bed (with purchase of conversion kit).
- Fixed side rails for sturdy and safe construction.
- Low height; easy to lift child in and out.
- 3 mattress heights.
- Easy to assemble by one person.
- Dimensions: 54¼”W x 30¼”D x 36”H.
- Accepts standard size mattress.
DESIGNED TO GROW WITH YOUR CHILD:
- Converts into a stylish toddler bed with the purchase of a conversion kit (to last up to age 6).
- Sturdy and safe.
- Fixed side rails for extra safety.
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission notes that
three quarters of all crib recalls are due to failures in drop-side hardware.
- Solid wood base and crib sides cut from single pieces of eco-MDF creates a sturdy, secure structure.
- Meets and exceeds all US, European, Canadian and Australian safety standards.
- Made in Latvia, a nation with a strong woodworking
heritage, from locally sourced wood from managed forest.
- Environmentally friendly E1 certified MDF made from recovered wood fibers.
- Finishes are non-toxic and water-based, free of VOC health hazards.
- Made in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility.
- Wood wastes and finishing materials are recycled.
- Packaged in recycled cardboard.
EASY TO USE:
- Low height makes it easy to lift child in and out.
- Mattress height can be adjusted to three positions: The First position very above for new born baby – 47.5 cm
- The second position for the period when the baby is able to seat.-35 cm
- And the last position right at the bottom, when the baby is able to stand up.-21 cm
- Quick to assemble.
- Fits standard full size crib mattress and bedding.
- Metal legs are adjustable.
Item # 2CR001
The Oeuf Classic crib was created for parents who appreciate modern design and want the safest possible environment for their baby. With its elegant shape, sleek legs and a matte, warm-white finish, this crib will give your nursery a modern and clean look. Like other European cribs, Oeuf uses fixed side rails for optimal safety. The sides, footboard and headboard are all cut from single pieces of wood panel to eliminate the hazard of loosening joints. All Oeuf cribs are made in Europe to strict environmental standards. In addition, this crib will grow with your family by converting to a toddler bed with the purchase of a conversion kit.