Item # IDR001-B
Designed to grow with your child:
- The right height to be used as a changing station; rail stops changing pad sliding off.
- Remove pad for a timeless dresser to be used anywhere in the house.
- If further storage is required, matching hutch can be purchased (sits on top of dresser).
Sturdy and safe:
- Made from eco-MDF to provide a sturdy, secure structure.
- Safety straps attach dresser to the wall, preventing tipping.
- Drawer fronts made from Baltic birch plywood.
- German-made, smooth-rolling, self-closing drawer slides.
- All US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards met or exceeded.
- Made in Latvia, a nation with a strong woodworking heritage, from locally sourced wood.
- Environmentally friendly E1 certified MDF made from recovered wood fibers.
- Finishes are non-toxic and water-based, free of VOC health hazards.
- Made in a Forest Stewardship Certified facility.
- Wood wastes and finishing materials are recycled.
- Packaged in recycled cardboard.
Easy to use:
- Minimal assembly required.
- Fits standard size changing pad.
- Metal legs are adjustable for uneven surfaces.
Item # IDR001-B
Oeuf furniture gives your nursery a look that's simple, clean and stylish. This adaptable dresser/changing table is an extremely versatile piece of furniture that remains in place long after the diaper years. Combine it with the Oeuf Changing Station, sold separately, for a stylish and functional changing table. Then once diaper days are over, use it in your child's room as a dresser. Three slide-out drawers give you plenty of storage. Assembly required.