Item # 4082
Picked at the peak of ripeness, these realistically sized fruits come packed with vitamin "P" for play! There are eight pieces in this crate of "farm fresh" favorite fruits, each made of durable molded plastic to withstand years of supermarket, restaurant and farmer's market play.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the pieces of fruit and to identify each one.
- Ask the child to identify the colors on the pieces of fruit.
- Place four or more pieces of fruit in front of the child, depending on his/her age. Ask the child to study them before closing his/her eyes. Remove one piece of fruit and ask the child to recall the missing piece.
- Hide the fruit from the child's sight, then secretly place one piece in a paper bag. Ask the child to place a hand in the bag and identify the fruit by touch.
- Ask the child to line up the fruit by size, from smallest to largest.
- Play "store" and ask the child to place fruit in a bag, per your order. ("I'd like one red and two yellow pieces, two sweet and one sour.")
Dimensions: 9.25" x 9.88" x 3" Packaged
Recommended Ages: 3+ years