Item # 2758
This tough, two-piece tractor-trailer is ready to roll . . . and ready to build! Packed with wooden construction pieces and pre-drilled with holes for the wooden nails and bolts, the truck itself is a moving building site. Connect the painted building boards to create brightly colored structures on wheels! The building toy's 22 wooden toy pieces - including a hammer, screwdriver, wrench, board, nails, nuts, and bolts - store away inside the trailer to keep your little builder's supplies organized for the next big job. Big Rig Building Set wooden truck toy is great for fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and problem solving, and encourages imaginative play and manual dexterity.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to count the number of tools and to identify each one.
- Ask the child to sort the pieces by color. Have the child count the pieces in each color and the total number of pieces.
- Ask the child to connect two pieces using a nut and bolt. Ask the child to connect the joined pieces to the truck.
- Place four pieces from the building set in front of the child. Ask the child to study the pieces, then to close his/her eyes while you remove one. Ask the child to look again and identify which piece was removed.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 21" x 3.5"