Item # WER06083
Now with hinge cover safety built in!
Rain Cover Included!
- 5 point harness for added security.
- Removable washable seat.
- Compact umbrella fold.
- Water resistant hood.
- High-performance aluminum frame.
- Handy mesh shopping basket.
- Carry strap or handle for easy portability.
- 5 second one-hand fold.
- Lockable, front swivel wheels.
- Ergonomically optimized, foam insulated handles.
- Carry Strap and Carry Handle.
- Foot-operated linked parking brakes.
- Extendable leg rest.
- Raincover included.
- Height adjustable shoulder harness.
- Four seat positions recline.
- Basic Weight: 5.5kg / 12.1lb (without hood, shopping basket or raincover.
- Carrying Capacity: up to 15kg / 55lb (US).
- Appropriate From: US/UK: 3 months EU: 6 months.
- Wheel Size: 12.7cm / 5.0in.
Item # WER06083
Get out and about with the Maclaren Quest Sport stroller. This lightweight, durable stroller gives you great versatility, whether you are talking walks around town or vacationing with it. Itís one of our most popular lightweight strollers and youíll see why. Itís perfect for traveling because it holds up to 55 pounds and weighs only 12. You can fold it easily and compactly, making it the ideal set of wheels for those planes, trains, and automobiles. We love that there is a sturdy, rubber carry handle for easy toting Ė and even a travel strap that lets you sling the Quest Sport over your shoulder. Despite its lightweight and compact design, the Quest Sport is plenty comfortable for little kids. Compared to the Maclaren Triumph, this model has an impressive 4-position recline, allowing even a 3-month-old to nap peacefully. You also have some flexibility with the strollerís set up; the generous padding and extendable leg rests allow you to adjust it to the perfect position for your child.
Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller in Denim
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
August 3, 2011
This is my 2nd Maclaren Quest. My first one was also a limited edition color: Strawberry. My daughter used it up until she was 5 years old. I can't wait to use this denim one that I just ordered for my son! Best stroller hands down. Lightweight and manuvers like a champ. *recommend purchasing the organizer accessory if you want a place to put your drink*
easy to manuver
Cons:there is nothing not to like.