Item # DSE04012
The Heritage Quest, a Maclaren Object of Design, is a nod to the style of our original 1963 B-01 Buggy. The 5-point harness, raincover, water-resistant hood, adjustable leg rest, and 4-position recline seat keep your child protected and comfortable, making it a great option for wherever you might travel. Suitable for newborns up to 15kg/55lb, the compact-fold frame weighs only 6.1kg/13.4lb and is ideal for trips about town or travel abroad.
With its wide-blue striped seat, our Heritage Quest is a nod to the original Maclaren buggy, called the B-01 and crafted by our founder, Owen Maclaren in 1963. The Heritage Quest stroller offers relaxing rides for children whilst parents love its one-hand fold and easy manoeuvring capabilities in both city and rural landscapes.
- Weight: 6.1 kg / 13.4 lb - Actual weight of stroller frame, seat, and harness only.
- Seat Position: Four Multiple-position recline for added comfort.
- Capacity: 15 kg / 55 lb Tested to UK and US weight capacity standards.
- Age: Newborn & Up
- One Hand Recline: Single handed adjustable backrest provides ease for parents and comfort for children
- Adjustable Leg rest: Adjusts for desired comfort with memory technology to maintain position.
- Infant System: A protective head and foot barrier that safely cocoons newborn babies.
- Viewing Window on Hood: Keep an eye on baby through the viewing window on the hood.
- Compact Umbrella Fold: Simple fold mechanism for easy portability and storage.
- High Performance Aluminum: Durable engineering material developed for endurance and lightweight handling.
- Five Point Harness: Buckle with two-finger release mechanism to keep children securely fastened in the stroller.
- One Hand Fold: A single-hand umbrella fold action that easily opens and collapses stroller.
- Waterproof Hood: Large water proof hood with rear apron for additional coverage and UPF +50 sun protection.
- Carry Strap: Attached to the chassis for ease of transport once the stroller has been folded.
- Raincover Included
- Tether Strap: Added assurance to keep your stroller securely tethered to you wherever you go.
- Washable Seat Fabric: Feature to keep stroller seat clean by simply hand washing and lay flat to dry.
- Ergonomically optimized handles: Angled handles for added comfort and ease of steering.
- Foot operated linked brakes: A single-step brake pedal that locks and unlocks both rear wheels.
- Shopping Basket: Provides ample storage to carry sundries and stroller essentials.
- Fits thru standard doorway: Compact design for easy maneuverability through standard doorways.