Item # 110000
Our baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows our bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, our bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components are made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 4 oz (120 ml) with Stage 1 (0-3 mos) nipple
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Capacity: 4 oz | 120 ml
- Origin: Glass and silicone nipple made in France; Cap and silicone sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- Glass type: Borosilicate