Item # 300000-02Please note that the safety bar shown in the pictures above is not included and must be purchased separately.
Children want to be a part of the togetherness at the table, but they also like to move. The Leander chair is slightly springy and this gives the child a natural feeling of freedom of movement.
The safety brace and back are designed to ensure a correct ergonomic sitting position and the depth of the brace is adjusted without using tools.
The chair is steadily balanced and stands solidly on the floor. At the same time, it only weighs 11.25 lbs/5.1 kg so it is easy to move around.
The most recent requirements for safety are integrated into the soft lines of the chair’s design so it appears presentable and timeless in any interior and not just in “the children’s corner”.
- The Leander chair is comfortably springy
- The chair is adjusted to child’s age and needs
- The depth of the safety brace is adjusted – without using tools
- The back is adjusted for maximum support
- The seat and footplate can be freely moved up and down
- The moulded legs provide stability and stands securely
- Also a comfortable adult chair (up to approx 275 lbs/125 kg)
- Manufactured in moulded European beech
- Surface treated with water-based lacquer