Item # AB06E0NAPUS
Classica is the pram of excellence, the embodiment of elegance and a real "must have" purchase. This is a traditional English-style pram produced by Inglesina for over forty years, implementing artisan quality methods of manufacture, meticulous attention to detail and most of all materials of the highest quality used. Comfort is one of Inglesina’s key objectives for every pram and that is why the Classica pram body is completely covered with a high-quality, high performance luxurious fabric both inside and out.
Balestrino Chassis Frame Sold Separately.
- A pram in the traditional English style with chromium plated leaf spring chassis.
- Tailored manufacturing and attention to the smallest of detail, under the valued control of our craftsmen.
- Elegant and tactile chromium plated compasses on the hood provide an easy closing and opening movement.
- Matching chromium plated side handles to make transport easier.
- Manufactured in wood and natural materials according to Inglesina's tradition.
- Refined privacy curtain in delicate organza.
- Sumptuous oval label with glittered decorations.
- Refined embroidery on the sides of the carrycot, made precious by the Ecrù lamé yarn.
- In the Genziana fabric, elegant crystals further enrich the side embroidery.
- The internal lining is completely removable and hand washable at 86°F.
- The backrest can be adjusted manually and has a choice of 3 recline positions.
- In addition to the cot the chassis is compatible with a matching pushchair seat with hood and leg cover as standard.
- The pushchair seat transforms the pram into a stroller and is reversible (i.e. the position on the chassis can face the mum or the street, as preferred).
- Matching bag supplied as standard.