Item # HTCS1BLGRY1
ColdSnap helps parents keep their infants warm and dry in the rain and snow. It's an alternative to expensive maternity coats, sack-like covers or ineffective makeshift solutions. Starting from late pregnancy - when a woman can't button her coat over her full belly - ColdSnap can be attached to a mom's coat to keep her warm. After baby arrives, ColdSnap can be used by mom or dad when exploring the city with baby in any front carrier. Unlike other baby carrier covers, which separate baby from parent, this keeps baby closer to the adult body, using the most effective source to keep baby warm - body heat. Mom or dad can use ColdSnap with any coat and any carrier or sling.
Easy On, Easy Off:
Clip ColdSnap to one edge of your coat then put coat on. Wrap cover around baby in carrier and clip up other side.
Hood is reversible - when baby is inward-facing, all three tabs on hood are attached through elastic loops on top of baby cover. When baby is outward- facing, turn hood around and attach only outer two tabs.
Access insulation insert through zippered opening in fleece lining. Attach with four tabs through elastic loops inside.
- Universal cover clips onto any coat
- Can be used by mom and dad with any front carrier
- Waterproof outer cover protects against rain and snow
- Soft fleece lining
- Wind and draft-proof design
- Removable, reversible hood
- Extra-warm removable insulation insert for coldest days
- Body heat keeps baby warmest
- Can wear in fall, winter and spring
- Easy on, easy off with large clips
- Patent pending