Item # 1761195
- Extended weight limit holds child up to 50 lbs. to last past the toddler years
- Easy access drop-down basket lets you reach in without disturbing reclined child
- Rotating canopy with peek-a-boo window shades your child from any direction
- One-hand gravity fold with storage latch is a cinch to close – the stroller does all the work!
- Frame's tapered front-end looks sleek and stylish
- Parent storage tray with two cup holders keeps keys and drinks handy
- Multi-position, flat reclining seat and flip-up bassinet so Baby can rest
- Child’s tray with cup/snack holder pivots open for easy stroller entry
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for a smoother ride
- Convertible 3- & 5-point harness grows with your child
- Easy one-touch foot brakes
- Removable infant head support cradles child's head and neck
Item # 1761195
The Graco Quattro Tour Sport Flint Stroller is the ultimate In Comfort For Enjoyable Outings. The Flint Quattro Tour Sport is well built, ultra-convenient and extra-comfortable – sort of like the SUV of strollers! The durable, maneuverable aluminum frame of the Quattro Tour Sport Flint holds a child up to 50 lbs to last past the toddler years. Just one hand folds it and gravity does the rest, because you don't need to work any harder than you already do. Other life-simplifying featrues include a parent storage tray with one cup holder for your water bottle and another for your well deserved iced mocha. There is a multi-position, flat reclining seat with flip-up bassinet so Baby can rest comfortably, anywhere, and a drop-down storage basket that lets you reach for your gear even when the seat is fully reclined. The rotating peek-a-boo canopy, removable head support, and child's tray with cup/snack holder pivots open for easy stroller entry to keep Baby comfy and content. Of course, the Quattro Tour Sport is compatible with SnugRide, SnugRide 32,SnugRide 35 and SafeSeat Infant Car Seats.
Graco Quattro Tour Sport Stroller Flint 6B49FLN3