Item # 1832565
- 3-in-1 car seat helps protect your toddler, from 20-100 lbs.
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested*
- *In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Nautilus™car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5 point harness system
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
Item # 1832565
Graco has taken the ultimate toddler seat and improved it. Like its predecessor, the Nautilus Elite 3-in-1 car seat helps keep your child in a 5-point harness up to 65 lbs. When she’s ready, it converts to a belt-positioning booster seat, and finally to a Highback or Backless booster, for a comfortable fit up to 100 lbs. This seat has been extensively crash tested and outfitted with reinforced steel for enhanced durability. There’s also an integrated seat belt lock-off to simplify seat belt installation for you, and a two-way adjustable headrest that changes with your growing child to help keep her supported well into childhood. The car seat is steel-reinforced for strength and durability, Side Impact Tested, and has EPS foam. There is also a one-hand height adjustable head rest, recline, and integrated cup holder and storage.
Recommended Weight (in pounds): 20-65 lbs, 27"- 52" with 5-point harness; 30-100 lbs, 38" - 57" as highback booster; 40-100 lbs, 40" - 57" as backless booster