Item # 1853478
Helps protect rear-facing infants from 5-40 lbs. and forward-facing toddlers from 20-65 lbs.
*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards,the My Ride 65 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by
the harness system
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position from 5-40 lbs.
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed from 20-65 lbs.
- SafeSeat Engineering - Engineered & Crash Tested to Meet or Exceed US Standard FMVS213:
- Side Impact Tested*
- New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) – peak crash force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard
- Extreme Car Interior Temperatures
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable infant insert and headrest help keep baby comfy
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child’s reach
- Online videos help ensure proper seat installation
Care and Maintenance
- Rear-facing for infants 5 to 40 lbs.
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20 to 65 lbs.
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water.
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned.