Item # T4337
The mane attraction is activity - and there are busy ones all around this lively lion. From the time baby can sit right through crawling, standing and cruising, there’s lots of fun to explore. And there’s plenty of high-energy music, dancing lights and silly sounds to encourage a whole safari of active fun. Requires 3 AA batteries.
Ages 6 months & up.
- Helps encourage and rewards baby's physical development
- There are 9 activities, 2 sung songs, 2 tunes and 4 sound effects to reward baby as they play
- For the sitting baby there are 4 bright and lively activities on the lion's legs for easy accessibility
- When baby is standing they will be able to slide the peek a boo mirror window, spin the large butterfly roller ball for lights and sounds
- Press on the lion's nose for lights, sound effects and music