Item # BC2EP Note: If your baby is less than four months old you will need an ERGO baby Infant Insert in order to safely carry your baby in the ERGO baby Carrier.
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- National Molding buckles tested up to 235 pounds
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
Item # BC2EP
The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
ERGO Baby Carrier in Galaxy Grey / Galaxy
Stars based on
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 15, 2012
Love my Ergo!!! Functional and stylish!! Only wish that baby could face outward! Albee was fast, cheap and free to ship, couldn't be happier!!!