Item # BC7G
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- National Molding buckles tested up to 235 pounds
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
Item # BC7G
The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
Ergo Baby Carrier in Blue with Solid Green Lining - D
Stars based on
This is a must have!
October 1, 2008
I bought this carrier when my youngest son was 10 months old. I was a little hesitant at first - I wasn't sure how much use I'd really get out of it since he already weighed around 20 lbs, but I'd heard such good reviews about Ergos, I decided to give it a try. I have never regretted my decision. My husband and I use this carrier every day. It is lightweight and portable. You can put it on and take it off in a snap. It's easy to get the baby in and out of and you can even change the baby's position without taking him out of the carrier. The instructional DVD was great - much easier than looking at a manual.
We've been using the Ergo now for 8 months and completely love it. My son will only sit for 20 minutes in a stroller but will stay in this carrier for hours at a time. We recently used it on a trip to Chicago and we carried him for most of the day! I've even carried my 38lb, 3 year old son in it with no discomfort. You will not regret the decision to take the plunge with the Ergo!!