Item # 12-4200000
||Booster weight: 15.65 lbs
Dimensions: 16.22"L x 20.8-24"W x 24.4-32"H
Usage Age: 3+ Years
Weight Capacity: 33-110 lbs
Height Capacity: 38" to 60"
Height and width adjustment allows the seat to grow with the child.
A reclining backrest perfectly adjusts to the vehicle seat.
Air ventilation system promotes an optimal seating climate.
A very soft seat cushion for additional comfort.
Internationally patented 3 position reclining headrest prevents the child’s head from falling forward while asleep keeping them within the “Safety Zone”.
The Solution Q-Fix booster seat grows with the child to provide the best possible protection and comfort. With a one-handed mechanism and 11 adjustment possibilities, the height and width of the seat are adjusted simultaneously. The child always remains in the optimal protection zone for the head and shoulders and never feels constricted.
The air ventilation system provides ventilation channels that run through the backrest and seat. Air can circulate through ventilation holes on the front of the seat and under the seat cover, and is channeled away from the child by additional openings in the backrest. This ensures a comfortable sitting temperature.
L.S.P. System Plus - Optimized Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs impact energy at a very early stage. The additional safety cushions as well as shoulder and head protectors systematically reduce the force of a side-impact collision. At the same time the body's kinetic energy resulting from an accident is absorbed at a very early stage and the head is actively directed into a secure position.
- Attaches to the vehicle via “rigid latch”
- Can be used with or without the latch system
- Ridged latch stores completely within the base when not in use
- Pivoting arms on ridged latch allow for easy installation accommodating different vehicle seat angles
- Can be installed in the vehicle quickly and easily – which means less chance for misuse
- Vehicle seat belt must be used to secure seat whether occupied or not.
- Seat Cushion cannot be used without back - linear side impact protection rules our thoughts - since most deaths occur during a side impact crash - we choose to raise the standard of safety
- At least 3 years of age
- Between 33 and 110 pounds
- Between 38 and 60 inches tall