Item # 12-4000028Car seat includes base.
ENGINEERED FOR SAFETY
- Enhanced Side Impact Protection: A combination of materials such as a flexible, energy absorbing shell, thick EPS foam, and extra thick padded covers, absorb and distribute crash forces away from your child especially during side-impact collisions.
- Dual Weight Ranges: The Aton's dual weight ranges to help make sure your seat is reclined at the proper angle according to the weight of your child. One range accommodates children from 4–22 pounds and the other, 22–32 pounds.
- European Install: When installing the Aton without the Base, a front mounted belt guide allows the preferred "European" method where the shoulder belt wraps around the front of the carrier adding additional stability.
- Latest Safety Technologies: The seats are outfitted with the latest safety equipment including an extra wide five-point harness, padded shoulder and buckle belts, premium LATCH connectors, and anti-rebound protection.
- A Steel Chassis: A solid steel spine running through the Aton Base creates metal to metal contact through the Base, infant carrier, and the vehicle for added strength and properly managed crash forces.
- Dual Action Release: A green safety button indicates a secure connection has been made between the carrier and the Base. This button is part of a two-step process needed to remove the Carrier from the Base, preventing accidental release.
- Certified: All CYBEX seats meet and exceed FMVSS 213 Standards and are approved by the FAA for air travel.
*Not compatible with hook-type Lower LATCH Connectors.
- Innovative Belt Tensioner: The Aton Base uses a unique Belt Tensioning Plate for a quick, simple and secure installation when using either LATCH or vehicle belts. Simply remove the slack from the belts and close the plate for a super easy and tight install.
- Recline Foot: A four-position, spring activated leveling foot makes reclining the Aton easy. The dual ranges level indicator makes sure your child is reclined at the proper angle.
- Premium Latch Connectors: We use only premium LATCH Connectors on our Base, making for a quick and easy installation. LATCH Connectors can be stored in the Base for out of the way storage when not in use.
- Free Latch Guides: LATCH Guides easily hook onto your vehicle's lower LATCH anchors to help make car seat installation easier while at the same time protecting your vehicle seats. Keep a pair in each car for easy transfer of car seats between vehicles.
COMFORT FOR BABY AND YOU
CYBEX cars seats offer your baby a plush, comfortable environment, while making it easier on you to use them everyday.
- Ultra Light Carrier: Weighing just under 9 pounds, the CYBEX Aton Infant Carrier is one of the lightest carriers on the market due to the careful consideration of materials as well as having the release mechanism as part of the Base and not the Carrier.
- Integrated Canopy: The unique integrated fold-away canopy provides SPF 50+ sun protection for your child while maintaining the sleek style of the Aton.
- Three Position Handle: A three position handle accomodates carrying and driving, resting, and storage when needed.
- Premium Fabrics: Super soft, extra padded covers complete with shoulder and buckle pads comfort your child while in the Aton.
- Infant Insert: Provides more stability to the head and upper torso and also aids in providing a better fit of the harness with smaller children.
- Newborn Inlay: Properly positions smaller babies for a better fit of the harness and also opens up the torso angle to help facilitate breathing and digestion.
- Travel System: The CYBEX Aton can be paired with any CYBEX stroller for an ultra chic urban travel system.
- Seat Type: Rear Facing Infant
- Child Weight: 4 to 32 lbs
- Child Height: 30 inches or less
||Carrier On Base
|Seat Height/Top of Handle
|Harness Slot Heights
||7,9,10.5 (Without Insert: 8,10,11.5)
Cybex 2013 Aton Infant Car Seat - Rocky Mountain