Item # USFB01
The Cariboo® Folding Bassinet combines style, portability and convenience in one affordable package. It folds flat, so it can be easily moved or stored under the bed or against a wall when not in use.
Cariboo uses only the best materials to create the finest natural products for your baby. Handcrafted in New Zealand, the Cariboo Folding Bassinet is made from sustainable and environmentally friendly Radiata Pine. The bassinet board is E-Zero rated (the Australian zero formaldehyde emission standard,) and is topped off with a PBDE-free, USA-made Colgate mattress.
The Cariboo Folding Bassinet Features:
- Stylish and fuctional design for families with little room to spare
- Folds flat for convenient storage
- Maintains baby's familiar sleeping environment while traveling
- Soft and comfortable environment for your baby
- Sustainable New Zealand Radiata timber
The Cariboo Folding Bassinet Includes:
- Fabric Bassinet Bag – machine-washable, poly-cotton blend
- E-Zero Bassinet Board – No formaldehyde emissions; no toxic or off-gassing chemicals
- Colgate Mattress - PBDE free and made in the USA
- Weight limit: 22 lbs.
- Color: Teak
- Product Dimensions: 36" H x 27" D x 33" L
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
WARNING – Failure to follow warnings and instructions could result in serious injury or death.
FALL HAZARD – To help prevent falls, do not use this product when the infant begins to push up on hands and knees or has reached manufacturer's recommended maximum weight of 22 lbs. (10 kg), whichever comes first.
– Infants can suffocate:
• In gaps between an extra pad and the side of the bassinet
• On soft bedding
NEVER add a mattress, pillow, comforter, or padding. Use ONLY the pad provided by manufacturer. If a sheet is used with the pad, use only the one provided by the bassinet or cradle manufacturer or one specifically designed to fit the dimension of the bassinet or cradle mattress. To reduce the risk of SIDS, pediatricians recommend healthy infants be placed on their backs to sleep, unless otherwise advised by your physician.