Item # 204-50
- Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
- Scent: BNo fragrance or scent masking agents.
- SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn.
- Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients.
- UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection.
- Water Resistant.
- Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide.
- No Octyl Methoxycinnamate.
- PABA free.
- Scatters & reflects UV rays.
- Japanese Green Tea (anti-oxidant).
- Non-chemical sun block.
- Non-invasive formula, hypoallergenic.
- Non-staining formula.
Item # 204-50
Pop this convenient PABA free, non-chemical, fragrance-free sunblock stick into your pocket, purse or diaper bag. The whole family will love this easy-to-use stick that gives those "hot spots" a boost of extra protection. Our non-chemical sunblock stick employs a highly micronized, non-whitening titanium dioxide that scatters and reflects dangerous UV rays, offering UVA-UVB broad-spectrum protection. Non-staining formula. It glides on smoothly for easy application. May be used in combination with our SPF30+ sunscreen lotions
California Baby No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunblock Stick-.5 oz