Item # 200-2-9
- Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
- Scent: Gardenia and Lemongrass
- For Use: Face (does not sting the eyes) and body. May be used everyday/year-round.
- SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn.
- Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.
Benefits & Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients.
- UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection.
- Water Resistant.
- Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide.
- No Octyl Methoxycinnamate.
- PABA free.
- Scatters & reflects UV rays.
- Japanese Green Tea (anti-oxidant).
- Non-chemical sunscreens.
- Non-invasive formula, hypoallergenic.
Item # 200-2-9
California Baby's non-chemical PABA free sunscreen employs a highly micronized titanium dioxide (non- whitening) that scatters and reflects dangerous UV rays, offering UVA-UVB broad-spectrum protection. Includes Japanese Green Tea (for its anti-oxidant properties) and a beautiful essential oil blend. California Baby's formula is simple and elegant. It glides on easily and will not slip off when it comes into contact with water, so you can feel comfortable that it will last. Non-staining formula.