Item # 506-2-5
- Age: Newborn and older.
- For: Body and diaper area.
- Scent: Our special Calming™ aromatherapy blend that includes French lavender.
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients.
- Absorbs moisture and eases chafing in the diaper area and chubby folds.
- No talc means no danger to baby's breathing.
- All-natural ingredients include fluffy cornstarch and moisture absorbing bentotite and kaolin clays--no chemicals.
- Rose buds, French lavender, tea tree, chamomile, and arnica blend for a beautiful scent and complete efficacy.
- Use our powder between those "piggies!"
- Shaker canister dispenses only what you need, where you need it.
Item # 506-2-5
California Baby®'s Certified Organic Non-Talc Powder soothes and pampers sensitive skin with super luxurious certified organic corn and tapioca starches. U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) quality kaolin clay and sodium bicarbonate work together to absorb moisture to keep skin dry, cool and comfortable. Use around the diaper area and those chubby folds in the skin. When baby is drooling due to teething, sprinkle under the folds of the neck to dry the area and ease chafing (a spritz of California Baby Diaper Area Wash will help to soothe irritated skin and speed healing). California Baby’s silky organic powder contains a luxurious level of gentle yet effective essential oils like tea tree and French lavender to add an extra boost of naturally soothing care. May be used daily or as needed to soothe chafing due to diaper, clothing or humidity.
California Baby 334517 Calming Organic Powder-2.5 oz