Item # 507-2-9
- Age: Newborn and older.
- For Use: Diaper rash, cuts and burns.
- Scent: Essential oil blend with French lavender and organic tea tree.
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients.
- Flip-top cap for quick and easy, one-handed use.
- Rich and creamy.
- Our Diaper Rash Cream is made with ultra-purified lanolin, instead of the more typical mineral oil found in diaper rash ointments, to create a moisture barrier.
- May be used on moist red rashes.
- May be used at every diaper change to insure diaper rash protection.
- When a severe diaper rash is present, wash with our Non-Burning & Calming Diaper Area Wash and follow with Diaper Rash Cream.
- Moms swear, "It works to cure diaper rash!"
Item # 507-2-9
The superior ingredients in California Baby Diaper Rash Cream work together to heal diaper rash and to prevent new diaper rash from occurring by creating a moisture barrier-without chemicals-between baby's bottom and the chemical irritants found in most disposable diapers, not to mention urine and...you know. Our all-natural, food-grade diaper rash cream includes ingredients such as ultra-purified lanolin, vitamin-grade zinc (12%) and vitamin E, in addition to organic tea tree and aloe vera. California Baby Diaper Rash Cream contains our proprietary Calming aromatherapy blend which includes French lavender, known for its soothing and healing properties.
California Baby 334548 Calming Diaper Rash Cream-2.9 oz