Item # I-205V
- Five point adjustable safety harness
- Infant headrest and shoulder pads
- Adjustable footrest
- 12 inch air-inflated tires
- Standard Bassinet. Bumbleride Queen B comes standard with a full-sized Bassinet that locks directly onto the frame.
- Multi-adjustable handle height. Bumbleride Queen B features a multi-adjustable handle that can extend from 32-45 inches high.
- Reversible Seat. The seat (or Bassinet) of the Bumbleride Queen B can be easily reversed so baby can face you or the world.
- Four position backrest recline. Bumbleride Queen B features a fully reclining backrest that can engage in a flat position suitable for your infant.
- Wheel locking mechanism. Bumbleride Queen B features front steerable wheels with an option to lock inline.
- Large aluminum storage tray. Bumbleride Queen B features a large aluminum storage tray for all of your essential baby gear.
- Weighs 31 lbs. with a capacity of 45 lbs. (20 lb. capacity with Bassinet, 65 lb. capacity with Toddler Seat)
- Unfolded dimensions: 42”L x 23”W x 45”H
- Folded dimensions: 36”L x 23”W x 20”H
- Standard accessories: Bassinet, cup holder, rain cover, bumper bar, air pump, footmuff
- Optional accessories: Toddler Seat, Jam Pack
Car Seat Compatibility: The included universal car seat adapter strap is compatible with:
- Graco Snugride
- Graco Snugride 32
- Graco Snugride 35
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30
- Chicco Keyfit 30
- Combi Shuttle
- Baby Trend Flex Loc
- Britax Chaperone
Item # I-205V
Bumbleride Indie is not your average all-terrain stroller. Weighing a slim 20 lbs., Indie combines the off-road ability of a multi-terrain stroller with the lean agility of an urban jogger and features a 360 degree swiveling front wheel with forward and rear facing locking positions. Indie is suitable for newborns and toddlers using a multi- adjustable reclining backrest. Ready to tackle any terrain, Indie comes standard with rear suspension, a height- adjustable handle, multi-use bumper bar, large storage basket and removable cup holder.
Bumbleride 2011 Indie 3 Wheel Design Stroller in Vita