Item # 800100AW02
More than twenty-five years after his death, Andy Warhol remains one of the most influential figures in contemporary art and culture. Warhol’s life and work inspires creative thinkers worldwide from Lady Gaga to Jay-Z and from Marc Jacobs to, of course, Bugaboo.
The artist’s democratic approach to art making and his ability to present the familiar from the unexpected perspective is consistent with Bugaboo’s belief that innovation and iconic design should be “exclusive without exclusion.”
Andy Warhol and Bugaboo are both authentic icons who are innovative in their respective fields (design and art) synonymous with originality, creativity, style and fun. Warhol inspired stroller accessories by Bugaboo celebrate the artists ability to create works that transcend any age or time period.
What You Get:
- Bugaboo tailored fabric set consists of sun canopy and apron.
- Bugaboo + Andy Warhol tailored fabric set "Flowers" is lined inside with black canvas fabric.
- Choose your unique Andy Warhol print to go with your Bugaboo base.
- Easy to refresh your set for a different season, a newborn or just for a change.
- UPF 50+ protection to let your child get the most out of the long summer days.
- Machine washable and colorfast.