Item # E9LA81X
||Weight with backrest: 9.72 lbs
Weight without backrest: 5.1 lbs
Dimensions (WxDxH): 17 x 15 x 28-35"
||Weight Capacity: 40-120 lbs
Height capacity: 38-63 inches
| True side impact protection limits injury in the event of a crash.
|| Quick-Adjust Head Restraint for more comfort and enhanced safety.
| SecureGuard prevents the child from submarining.
|| 120 lb weight capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows.
- 120 lb Belt Positioning Booster
Forward Facing - 40-120 lbs
- True Side Impact Protection™ distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, contains the head and body, and keeps the head, neck and spine “in true” or aligned, to limit injury
- SecureGuard™ works with the vehicle safety belt to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt (submarining) during impact, thus minimizing the risk of abdominal injury
- Quick-Adjust Head Restraint easily adjusts the head restraint for a more comfortable fit and enhanced safety
- Higher Forward-Facing Booster Seat Capacity allows older children to remain in a belt positioning booster to 120 lbs
- Removable Back easily converts to a backless booster while maintaining safety of SecureGuard™ seat belt anchor
- Retractable Cup Holders are designed to hold sippy cups, soda cans, and water bottles
- Great for 3-Across Seating in many of today’s mid and smaller sized vehicles
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Liner absorbs and distributes crash forces
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion the child
- Armrests help provide a secure fit and a comfortable place to rest tired arms
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides indicate the path and positioning of the vehicle seat belt
- Durable and Washable Cover in mature fashions for the growing child
Item # E9LA81X
The PARKWAY SG Belt-Positioning-Booster seat can be used for children 120 lbs. or less as long as the vehicle shoulder belt guide places the belt in the proper position for the child, and the top of the child’s ears are below the top of the head restraint, and the child physically fits in the seat, and is not being used beyond its expiration date (6 years from date of manufacture).