Item # E9LJ53M
||Product weight: 19.5 lbs
Dimensions (WxHxD): 18.5 x 26 x 21"
||Rear-facing capacity: 5-40 lbs
Forward-facing capacity: 20-70lbs
Height capacity: up to 49 inches
| Base with SafeCell technology helps prevent child from propelling forward in case of impact.
|| Side Impact Protection helps minimize the risk of injury in the event of a crash.
| HUGS: provides resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash.
|| High-density comfort foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child.
Rear-Facing: 5 – 40 lbs, a standing height of 49 inches or less and seated shoulder height of 9 – 16.75 inches. Forward-Facing: 1 year & 20, up to 70 lbs, a standing height of 49 inches or less and a seat shoulder height of 12 – 16.75 inches.
EZ-Buckle System retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
Base with SafeCell Technology features SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat.
Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash.
Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat.
Side Impact Protection comprised of deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPP foam distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head, neck and bodyTangle-Free, Five-Point Harness distributes crash forces across the strongest parts of the body and provides a secure fit
Harness Ultra Guard System (HUGS™) provides resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash
- 70-pound Weight Capacity for safety and comfort as your child grows
- Rear and Forward Facing Recline for child comfort and positioning
- High Density Comfort Foam provides an extra layer of padding to gently cushion your child
- Plush, Easy-Remove Cover with matching comfort pads and infant body pillow to provide extra comfort and easy cleaning without disassembling or uninstalling the child seat
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning without disassembling or uninstalling the car seat
- Two Buckle Positions for your growing child
- Infant Positioning Insert may be necessary for small infants to achieve a snug fit of the harness around your child (sold separately)
- Quick-Adjust, No-Rethread Harness repositions the harness shoulder height without disassembling the harness straps
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Built-in Lock-Offs ensure a snug lap and shoulder belt installation with minimal effort
- Anti-Slip, Contoured Base grips and protects the vehicle seat while offering optimum vehicle fit
- Harness Holders keep harness straps pulled to the sides when placing your child in the car seat
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Made in the USA with global components
|Child Weight (lbs)||Rear Facing: 5 - 40|
Forward Facing: 1 year and 20, up to 70
|Child Standing Height (in)||49 or less|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height (in)||Rear Facing: 9 - 16.75|
Forward Facing: 12 - 16.75
|Product Weight (lbs)||19.5|
|Product Dimensions (in)||18.5W x 26H x 21D|
|Seating Compartment Height (in)||23.5|
|Seat Area Depth / Width (in)||11 / 11|
|Shoulder Width (in)||13|
|Harness Slot Heights (in)||8.5 / 9.5 / 10.5 / 11.5 / 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 / 15.5 / 16.5 / 17.5|
|Buckle Strap Depths (in)||5 / 7.5|