I have had my city select for two months now. I had been researching strollers for about two months, and this one was awesome. I was also fortunate enough to see it and play with it before I purchased, my friend has one, and I went to a local retailer that had one on display, but Albee had the best price by far. It is a high end stroller, but not as pricey as some, but I feel that it is definitely a high end product. If you are thinking about this stroller, go to you tube and watch some reviews, baby gizmo does a pretty thorough one. I love all of the options for how the seats can go, some complained about how they wish they didn't both have to be rear facing to recline, but in comparison to other strollers that give you few or no options, this is great! I have loved it so far, and my kids who are 3 and my skinny 40 lb 6 yr old. My six year old is getting a bit tall, but it sure is nice when she gets tired of walking, but I did get it, because we have a third baby on the way. At that time she'll loose her seat to the baby and I will probably get the glide board accessory.
I have seriously read over a hundred reviews, and while this stroller has a few things that are not optimal, it is a fantastic stroller, and in comparison to others that I saw, the features for the price have made me not regret it one bit. I gave it four stars, because I do wish that it stood on its own when folded, and because I am not looking forward to spending more money on additional accessories such as glide board, car seat adaptor, belly bar, parent console, and child console. But I know they will just make me love the stroller that much more. So worth it to get a good stroller, wish I would have done it three years ago when I had my second.
Pros- different seating positions
- can be a single or double
- color is great, light so it doesn't get too hot in summer
- compact for a double
- great amount of storage underneath and you can get to it from all sides
- both seats are the same and are interchangeable
- smooth ride and steers well with one hand
- great canopy
- weight limit for each seat is 45 lbs
- very sturdy, my kids can climb in either seat, or I can hang bags on the handle bar without it tipping over
Cons- doesn't have cup holders or a little compartment to put things in
- accessories are sold separate and are not cheap
- does not stand on its own when folded