Instead of chlorine-treated materials, animal by-products and potentially irritating perfumes, key ingredients include:
- Bamboo Cloth ? gentle, green, unbleached and fully biodegradable
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera ? relieves the itch of dry skin, calms inflammation and redness, softens and shines
- Certified Organic Chamomile Oil ? anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, helps delicate skin heal
- Certified Organic Olive Oil ? gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter ? extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Item # 37945
Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes give you the peace of mind that you are not triggering eczema or irritating already sensitive skin. This perfume free, ultra-soft, extra-strong wipes gently cleanse baby's face, body and diaper area, leaving behind the protection of certified organic skin conditioning ingredients.
Regular baby wipes are a gleaming shade of white because they are bleached with chlorine or other harsh chemicals to prevent the growth of bacteria.
Harsh chemicals are the last thing any baby?s skin needs ? and you certainly should try and steer clear of them if your baby has extra-sensitive skin.
Enriched with natural and organic oils and fragrance-free as well as chlorine-free, Aleva Naturals? Bamboo Baby? Sensitive Wipes are made of eco-friendly, unbleached bamboo.
They?re beige in colour because beige is the natural shade of the bamboo fibres from which they?re made. And they?re unbleached because bamboo contains a natural anti-bacterial agent known as Bamboo Kun.
Plus, they help you do your part for a greener world. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes are 100% biodegradable within 21 days.